This meal is easy to execute, only uses a few ingredients and is SO flavorful! There are several different ways to make a shrimp boil but I prefer this method rather than boiling the shrimp with the veggies.
(Note: *These quantities feed 2 adults and 1 child with some to spare.*)
1 lb Uncooked Shrimp
2-3 Corn on the Cob (Personal Preference)
10-12 Small Red Potatoes (Personal Preference)
2 Italian Sausages
6 Tablespoons Butter
1 Tablespoon Old Bay (Add more for spicier flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Put a large pot of water on the stove and turn on high to boil.
- While waiting for water to boil, clean/wash shrimp and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and cut the corn into 3-4 smaller sections.
- Add the potatoes and corn to boiling water and set timer for 10 minutes.
- While that is boiling, cut sausage and shrimp into bite sized pieces.
- When time is up, strain the potatoes and corn. Put the potatoes, corn, uncooked shrimp and sausage onto the baking sheet.
- Put 6 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of Old Bay into microwaveable container. Microwave for 45 seconds to melt completely and stir to combine.
- Pour butter over everything on the baking sheet and mix to coat completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes stirring everything halfway through the process.
- Top with parsley and enjoy!
If you make one of our recipes, be sure to tag us on social media and let us know what you think. We love to hear from you all! #LLNRecipe